Accommodation Now Available
Who are we?
- We are a Non-Profit Organisation who with the help of amazing Parents, Friends and Donors created a Residence for young adults living with special needs;
- The Residence is a 10 bedroom – all en-suite house with all other amenities, which is built on a one hectare property in Tiegerpoort, Pretoria;
- Our Residence caters for four female and four male Residents;
- We have a House Manager, Facilitator, Domestic as well as Gardener in our full time employ, and they are assisted by additional personnel as and when required;
- We have created a Workshop on the premises where the Residents work from 08H00 to 13H00 each day in order for them to develop skills as well as to add meaning to their lives.
- The Workshop is staffed with a Workshop manager, a Facilitator and they are assisted by the Residence Facilitator.
Who are we looking for?
- We currently have accommodation available in the male section of the house;
- The person we are searching for must be semi-independent;
- The person must be of sober habits and must be able to interact with the staff as well as other residents;
Terms and Conditions
- The interested person will be evaluated by one of our directors, Ina Potgieter, to ascertain suitability;
- The successful candidate will have a three month probation period, once again to ascertain suitability;
- A non-refundable deposit is payable upfront for both residence as well as Workshop;
- Monthly fees to be paid upfront by the 3rd of each month.
Annual Administration: R 1,500 (Payable by 3rd of December)
Who to contact?
- Non-refundable deposit: R7150.00
- Monthly Fees: R7150.00
- Non-refundable deposit: R 1,100
- Monthly Fees: R 1,100
- Please contact Ina Potgieter
- Cell phone: 076 685 2153